A Home Away From Home
Welcome to St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. Here you will find a warm and welcoming place guided by Christ’s words, “Love one another, as I have loved you.” Diverse and united as one through our celebration of the Eucharist, we are a community that offers prayerful worship and loving service to those in need.
St. Anthony of Padua is both a Franciscan Parish and an Elementary School (K3-6). Since 1951, our school has provided high-quality Catholic education that inspires students to think creatively, critically and morally to serve God and His people.
With the grace of God, our parish family has grown to more than 1,300 members. If you are seeking for a more meaningful relationship with Christ and to be of service to His people… Welcome home!
Sunday – 8am, 10am and 12pm, 6:30pm at Furman Univ. (when in session)
Mon, Tue, Thur & Sat – 12pm
Wednesday – 7pm
Friday – No Mass
Holy Days – 12pm & 7pm*
Saturday – 11am or by appointmentAdoration
Saturday – 11am – 12pm
Mon – Thurs – 9am – 4pm
*Subject to change. Please call the parish office for more information.
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) Resuming on September 12th
- Religious Education (CCD) classes start next Weds. 8/24
- St. Anthony School Family and Friends Night at the Greenville Drive
- St. Anthony School Has a New Digital Newsletter!
- Save the Date For Hollywood Nights! St. Anthony School Gala – September 17, 2015